Friday, April 30, 2021

Z is for Zeus! 🐾

                    I saved the best blog for last...this my friends, is my grandpup Zeus 🤎                                                                       

                               

                                                                    "I'm bored..."

                                                              "I'm a handsome boy"

                                                                "I'm a lucky grandpup"


                                                                       Baby Zeus 😂

    Zeus is a very special member of our family. Presently, he is at 150 lbs. He is a Rottweiler/Bullmastiff breed. He basically looks like a giant Rottweiler and is one big hung of love. Can I repeat that? He is one big hunk of love! Zeus is the sweetest dog I have ever known. He is also the best guard dog I have ever known. His bark is one that if. you were a prowler around our home and you heard Zeus bark - you would immediately head in the opposite direction. He can sense any movement outside the home during the night. It's interesting how when we would go to bed, he would assume two different positions in the house and go into guard dog and protector of the home mode. We raised him a good deal of his life. He presently lives with my son, whom he adores, in Monterey. They are the best of buds and go on many adventures together. 

    Quite often, we look at Zeus, shake our head and say "Zeus - you're such a goober..." truly one of a kind and a star wherever he goes. When we walk him at the beach, were told quite often that he looks like a bear. He really does! Many dog walkers with their little pooches see us approaching and will literally cross the street. Little do they know, Zeus would love to introduce himself and politely say, "Hi, I'm Zeus. What's your name?" 

    We're about due for a visit with the big guy. I hope it's soon, this blog is making me miss him so! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm popping in from the A-Z, a bit late, but better late than never, right? Your big dog is a cutie. We currently have one of our granddogs living with us while our daughter and her family is in S.Korea. It was going to be temporary, but everyone has agreed he will stay with us permanently. He needs so much exercise and a lot of attention. We live on a lake so he can swim to his heart's content. Hope you get a visit with Zeus soon!

    ReplyDelete

Zeus

                                                                                                      I'm still not ready to write about...