Thursday, April 29, 2021

W is for Winter time

     Because of Covid, we didn’t do any traveling, but we are fortunate to have a home in Incline Village, Nevada - so that's where we went when we felt the need to “get away.” My husband is an expert skier so winter time means many ski days for him. I enjoy skiing too, but not at his level. I’m a content little intermediate skier. I just enjoy the view on the way down the mountain.

     I appreciate the cozy winter days spent in Lake Tahoe this year.

                                      Northstar Ski Resort, Lake Tahoe in the distance


                                                               home away from home

                                              My husband - he helicopter skis too 🚁


        

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been reading through your posts and enjoying them. What a winner being able to have both ocean and snow experiences.

    https://cassmobfamilyhistory.com/2021/04/27/walnuts-waffles-and-wine/

    ReplyDelete

Zeus

                                                                                                      I'm still not ready to write about...