Sunday, April 25, 2021

T is for the three amigos...

 

                                                                     the three amigos

       Here is a picture of my first three born: Aaron, Daniel and Joseph (Joey). It's one of my favorites. They look like little gangsters or renegades. They kept me on my toes, but they're really good kids and were a blast to raise. It's an honor being their mom. 

    This was taken during Aaron's first year of college at California State University at Monterey Bay. Daniel and Joey were in high school. This was taken on a spur of at the moment trip to Disneyland. We called Aaron at his dorm on Friday morning, told him to throw some clothes and a toothbrush in a bag; "we're going to Disneyland!" and we were out the door with the rest of the family by late Friday afternoon. The eight of us piled up in the suburban, bigger kids with their headphones on and a bag of snacks in hand for the younger ones on and we were off.

    We had a great time. We stayed at the Embassy Suites (best place for large families), not far from the park. We especially love their happy hour snacks (unlimited popcorn and pretzels) and drinks. We ventured over to California Adventure Park after a day at Disneyland. That was probably the last time we went on a trip as a family.

    Aaron transferred and graduated from University of Nevada Reno, Daniel is in the construction business (like his dad) and Joey earned a degree in microbiology at San Francisco State. Aaron is marketing online and Joey is my little surfer-scientist, working for a bio-tech company. 

    Love these guys. I think I'll give them a call today 🖤🤍🖤

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Found you through A to Z. I loved family vacations as a kid. (I'm one of 5 kids) I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get here!
    Come check out my AtoZ flash fiction at Doesn't Speak Klingon

    ReplyDelete

Zeus

                                                                                                      I'm still not ready to write about...