Sunday, May 7, 2023

Zeus

 


                                                                                


I'm still not ready to write about Zeus. This is our beloved Bulmastiff-Rottweiler who passed away on the last day of winter, March 19th of this year. You can see by this picture, the bones in his face are quite visible. He had lymphoma. We worked with his oncologist to extend remissions until he no longer responded to treatment. He was a light in our lives and was by our family's side through the highs and the lows. As Zeus's hospice caregiver, he taught me so much. I miss him deeply. Someday, I'll write more about him...for now, I believe he is healthy and whole once more. Love you, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zeus

                                                                                                      I'm still not ready to write about...