Tuesday, April 13, 2021

J is for Jeep

     I love my Jeep Wrangler! It’s the 2018 model and it’s red with big tires. It’s a bit of a rough ride, but that’s partly why I like it so much. I could’ve gotten a luxurious riding car, but nah....I wanted a Jeep. I love the outdoors, so it fits my personality. I can put my paddle board inside (or on top when I get my rack), my bike fits nicely with the back seats folded down and the top comes off for fun in the sun.

    It's kind of funny...I'm 5' tall (short person) and I love driving big vehicles. I don't know if there are any smaller gals out there that share that same feeling. I suppose it makes me feel "big" and somewhat in more control. Whatever the case, I enjoy sitting high. My past cars have been a 9 seater Suburban and a Yukon XL. We're a bit of a car family. We have a few fun sports cars we enjoy zipping around in on the weekends too. I can talk cars with the best of them.

    Back to my Jeep Wrangler - I have had it a few years and the only maintenance I've had on it was for a replaced bulb in my tail light and my cigarette lighter wasn't working, which I sometimes use for charging my phone. It's not terribly bad on gas mileage. Since the pandemic, I hardly go to the gas station anymore. I have decided that after this Jeep, I will definitely get another.

    This is my jeep ❤️   

                                                                                        


            

                                                                

    

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, nice to meet you. I am short and like large-ish cars as well. I wouldn't say no to a Jeep Wrangler :-)

    https://thethreegerbers.blogspot.com/2021/04/a-z-2021-some-score-from-east-german.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your red jeep! Do you have trouble reaching the gas/brake pedals or do you have adjustable pedals. I'm 5' 5" (maybe a little shorter with age now) and when I drove an expedition, I had to adjust the pedals. If that is the view from your home, WOW! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Zeus

                                                                                                      I'm still not ready to write about...