Thursday, April 8, 2021

G is for Garden

 

     It's been quite a while since I've written a Haiku. I think what I love most about them are the unspoken messages that the first two lines lead to. Haikus are a form of Jarpanese poetry made of short, unrhymed lines that evoke natural imagery. My favorite form is the three line poem with a 5-7-5 syllable pattern. It took me about 10 minutes for this one. They're spontaneous and fun or can be very thoughtful and deep. If you have one to share, I would love to read it! 


                                                                    Herb box is ready

                                                          Soon thyme and sage will appear

                                                                    It's time to unfold 🌱

                                                                                

                                                                    

                                                                               Sage

                                                                 

                                         

                                                                                Thyme

                                                                              



3 comments:

  1. What a cool thing. This is my second post on Garden as I am hopping on to the new blogs :)

    Sage is something I would like to grow in my garden but failed several times. Hope I will see that purple beauty someday soon.

    I have thyme, rosemary, oregano, ample of those :)


    I joined late but finally catching up with everyone.

    My theme is "A to Z of best blogging tips from my 13 years of blogging journey".

    Am sure it will be useful for everyone as I have included

    1. Guides in every post to make your blog popular and profitable
    2. What you can do today hint in every post
    3. Make one change happen at a time
    4. Offering help to your blogging journey

    Writing and posting 7 posts in 2 days wasn't easy but certainly a thrill.

    You can find all the blogging tips posts for A to Z Challenge here

    Looking forward to receive love (and any questions) from fellow bloggers. Happy to help anyone.

    Cheers!
    Sunita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the term Haiku itself...has a nice ring to it

    https://pagesfromjayashree.blogspot.com/2021/04/headless-and-more-heads.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that sage had such pretty purple flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

Zeus

                                                                                                      I'm still not ready to write about...