Saturday, April 23, 2022

"Rescue"


 

       This adorable little creature was found huddled in a corner on the vanity in my bathroom, behind an artificial plant. He was very scared. I have a deck off my master bedroom, where I often sit and he must have haphazardly flown in while the doors were open. It looked as though he was probably flying around my bathroom for a bit, looking for safety; as I found remnants of his presence in the tub and near the window. Thankfully, he found what he thought was his natural habitat in the corner. There he sat.

    My husband found him sitting there after he heard peeps of some sort and begin to look for the source of the sound. Upon discovering him, he gently scooped him up and it was like the little fellow knew he was in good hands (literally). Together, they walked to the back patio deck and my husband said, “now, go fly back to your family little one.” 

    Simple little moments like this are worth cherishing 🤎


2 comments:

  1. We don't get too many birds around our yard. Once I observed a baby bird on our back patio. Maybe it fell out of the tree that spans over that space. I watched as the bird was struggling to do something. Later I noticed that it's mother stayed watchfully nearby as the baby bird kept trying to fly. Then after several hours before dark I noticed that the bird was gone and likewise the mother. I'm pretty sure the baby flew on its own because when I was watching I could see the baby make more and more progress with each attempt to fly. I was impressed by the watchful mother that always stayed at a distance but kept watching the baby.

    It's pretty neat watching those simple moments like you say.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s precious!

    https://cassmobfamilyhistory.com

    ReplyDelete

Zeus

                                                                                                      I'm still not ready to write about...