Sunday, May 1, 2022

“Year of transition”

 


    I would say it has been a year of relief in contrast to the two years prior. It’s a different experience when you are out dining and you can order from the menu without wearing a mask or even walk into a restaurant mask-free. I love seeing other diner’s smiles - seeing their joy and expressions of pleasure; as who doesn’t love to be out dining…and I’m back to wearing my favorite lipstick too. I returned yesterday from a flight to and from Las Vegas, flying mask-free. It felt great! I feel comfortable and not in fear of coming in contact with Covid. It was pretty scary there for a while. The possibility of catching a life threatening disease that was rapidly spreading throughout our country was real.  Today, that fear is lifted and yet I still take precautions such as, sanitizing in and out of any establishment, wiping down shopping cart handles and I do not touch hand rails. So, I’ve been working on my balance. The escalator can be challenging - steady as she goes!

    It feels good to be getting back to normal. I’ve spoken to many who discovered silver linings throughout the pandemic. I sure have. Prayers to those who lost loved ones due to Covid-19. I know there are many.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zeus

                                                                                                      I'm still not ready to write about...