Tuesday, May 3, 2022

“Reflections on the A - Z Challenge”

  


   I completed my second consecutive year of the April A-Z challenge. It’s always a tremendous satisfaction to finish anything I start! Around 2014, I belonged to a blogging group for a few years, but unfortunately it discontinued and I stopped blogging. I haven’t blogged to promote myself or make money (not that I wouldn’t mind), I just enjoy writing. Learning to blog and having my own site was exciting. It was a pleasant surprise when the A - Z challenge popped up in my Facebook newsfeed  in 2021. I’m in!

    It’s never easy to complete this challenge. I’m always busy with home, family, school and my indulgence in art. So, it is indeed a challenge. I never have my blogs prepared in advance. It’s on the fly on the day and at the moment. My blogs usually correspond with my life. I have never been a writer of fiction. I appreciate this opportunity and effort the creators of this blogging challenge and Facebook page have put forth to make it happen.

    I don’t have much else to say, but thank you! 

Linda 🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zeus

                                                                                                      I'm still not ready to write about...